How to Apply to INTERLINK / UNCG
To apply, you need all of the following:
- A completed application form (see #1 below)
- A completed Campus Safety Form (see #2 below)
- An official copy of your high school or university grades
- An official financial support statement from your bank, sponsor or guardian, certifying that you have at least US $5500 available for your first term at INTERLINK
- If the document you provide is not in your name, your sponsor or guardian will need to complete an affidavit stating that they agree to sponsor you while you study at INTERLINK. Please send this form with your other application materials. (See #6 below)
- $100.00 non-refundable application fee (see #3 below for payment options)
- A copy of your passport (identity page)
Before applying to INTERLINK, carefully read the Admission Policy Statement.
1. Fill out the application
If you wish to submit your application on the Internet, click On-Line Application. If you prefer, you can make a copy of the application (PDF version or Word version) and fill it out with a pen and send it by fax or post. For a free download of Acrobat Reader to access the PDF file, click here.
On the application form, write your name exactly as it appears on your passport. If possible, send or fax a copy of your passport. Apply as early as possible to assure visa is obtained on time.
2. Complete the Campus Safety Form
Click here for the Campus Safety Form which every student is required to fill out, sign and submit by fax or post.
3. Payment Options
a) to pay by check, make check (in U.S. dollars) payable to "INTERLINK" and mail it to the center.
b) to pay by Western Union or Money Gram, please contact us.
c) to pay by credit card, print this form and fax it or mail it to the center - Do not send credit card information to us by email or over the Internet!
Your application will not be processed until the application fee (and express mail fee, if applicable) are received. (However, if you plan to apply for Conditional Admission to UNCG, please see # 5 below.)
4. What happens next?
After we receive all your application materials, we will inform you if you have been accepted into the program. Accepted applicants will receive documents and detailed instructions about obtaining a student visa (See also the information in the FAQ section). If you have questions or need assistance during the application process, contact us. Information about things to bring, medical insurance, payments, etc. can be found here. For additional information for international students planning to study in the United States, visit the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement website and click on Department of State visas for information about student visas (F-1).
5. Conditional admission to UNCG
It is possible to apply for an undergraduate or graduate degree program at UNCG at the same time that you apply to INTERLINK. Go to the "UNCG Information" page (on your left) for information. If you apply to UNCG for conditional admission, you may wait until you receive a positive admission decision from them before you pay the $100 INTERLINK application fee. Since the campus safety form (#2) is on the UNCG application, you will not need to send a second copy to INTERLINK.
Click here for the affidavit that your sponsor or guardian financial statement needs to complete. If there is a name other than yours on your financial support statement, we must receive this form before we can review your application. If your financial support statement is in your name, you do not need to complete this form."